Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What are you made of?





That Miuccia Prada is a trip! fruit all over the clothes AND these! Spotted and tweeted them last night, well..It's hours later and I'm still thinking about them. Did some looking around and they are sold out everywhere, there's a waiting list! Also thanks to my beloved twitter and Refinery 29 I find out there is a noteworthy knockoff  HERE.  Very reminiscent of those high heel sneakers from back in the day, or even the Manolo Timberland; to be honest I was never a fan of either of those looks. Right now I'm as confused about my feelings as this shoe is about what the heck it is. An espadrille, brogue, sneaker. One thing is for sure, it knows how to make an impression on a girl.
Other looks from the line below.
PS. It's unisex. ( I hate leaving the boys out).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Style New York Fashion Week Spring\Summer 2016

It's that time of year again! Most of the venues have changed this season, but the style factor isn't going anywhere. Spotted everyo...

(pinterest-db13a.html).