Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In The Trenches

Although it's been fun spending the winter with my fav Mackage winter coat, I can't say I'm disappointed to move on. For me the most versatile way to move on is the trench coat. Aside from my sister I must have been the only kid in grade school with a trench coat, and yes we did have friends. Anywho, there is nothing like a trench if you want to cover up, keep the chill off, and look chic.  Here are a few that look great and some are at a great price! (you know the drill click under the pic for more info.)


I don't think I need to say this coat is: Bananaaaas!


 






whispering *you complete me*










No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Style New York Fashion Week Spring\Summer 2016

It's that time of year again! Most of the venues have changed this season, but the style factor isn't going anywhere. Spotted everyo...

(pinterest-db13a.html).