Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What is that? Velvet?

In my quest to find something festive to wear this season I simply could not ignore velvet. It's a cold weather fabric (I live in New York) and something about it says specialness. I can't help but picture myself at some fab party or other standing at the bar, I've just retrieved my Lychee Martini and turn around to see "him" heading in my direction (insert significant other or random hotness here). He then gives me a hug. Now, I've been hugged by this man before and it's always nice, but this time when he places the palm of his hand flat against my back, I feel him. gently. rub... Nuff Said! Now go head on and get yourself some velvet!




























MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA




MORE AFTER THE JUMP.




TORRID  $58 



BCBG MAXAZRIA  $116.24


           SHOPNASTYGAL  $68



ANNA MOLINARI  $189 was $945


JUICY COUTURE  $158.40


ASOS $65.51



LULUS  $45



LULUS $36






ASOS  $170.68 









LULUS  $31



LULUS  $28 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Style New York Fashion Week Spring\Summer 2016

It's that time of year again! Most of the venues have changed this season, but the style factor isn't going anywhere. Spotted everyo...

(pinterest-db13a.html).