Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

SUITED UP.


I acquired the above Ralph Lauren shoes quite a few years ago, and I still love them to death! I think the fact that they are made not only from a textile, but one known for making men's suits is the coolest.  Lately there are flannel and tweed shoes everywhere, and I for one wouldn't mind another pair.





































CLICK BELOW FOR MORE SHOES.






STEVE MADDEN  $89.95



JIGSAW  $108 



STEVE MADDEN  $59.99



TORY BURCH  $195







KATE SPADE  $165



MOSSIMO  $12.99

                                                                                                


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why, but I've always had a thing for gray shoes. I've never thought of this type of material, but, I love all of your choices!

    ReplyDelete

Street Style New York Fashion Week Spring\Summer 2016

It's that time of year again! Most of the venues have changed this season, but the style factor isn't going anywhere. Spotted everyo...

(pinterest-db13a.html).