Monday, December 13, 2010

SUITED UP.


I acquired the above Ralph Lauren shoes quite a few years ago, and I still love them to death! I think the fact that they are made not only from a textile, but one known for making men's suits is the coolest.  Lately there are flannel and tweed shoes everywhere, and I for one wouldn't mind another pair.





































CLICK BELOW FOR MORE SHOES.






STEVE MADDEN  $89.95



JIGSAW  $108 



STEVE MADDEN  $59.99



TORY BURCH  $195







KATE SPADE  $165



MOSSIMO  $12.99

                                                                                                


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why, but I've always had a thing for gray shoes. I've never thought of this type of material, but, I love all of your choices!

    ReplyDelete

(pinterest-db13a.html).