Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Love is all around no need to waste it.


Pinned Image
                                                                                          Photo: via google


Once upon a time, the struggle was very real when it came to finding heart print or shaped items, (trust me I'm an expert). Well it's a new day, and Burberry has set me off.  I can't tell you how thrilled I am at the plethora of heart items available past Valentines day. What I've found is endless, I'm certain something here will tickle your tastes, but if not by all means keep looking. There's tons of colors, flats, chunky heels, the list goes on.  The above Charlotte Olympia's can be found at NEIMAN MARCUS.  This is my time baby! please, please join me.

 





These are on sale. So cute!




'



Pinned Image

  

Pinned Image

Pinned Image




1 comment:

Street Style New York Fashion Week Spring\Summer 2016

It's that time of year again! Most of the venues have changed this season, but the style factor isn't going anywhere. Spotted everyo...

(pinterest-db13a.html).