Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Carolina Herrera F/W 2012

It's no secret that I love Fashion Week! Today was a red star day because I was able to attend Carolina Herrera's runway show for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. To say it was a stunning line is an understatement. Everything from the soft makeup palette to the big yet smooth hair, whispered sophistication and glamour. I loved the graphic prints, sweet cropped jackets, and pockets on a ball gown get me every time.  All of this was topped off with wedge boots, just beautiful.











                              Photos:New York Magazine.


1 comment:

  1. Micheal Kenneth Williams aka "Chalky White", I love a man who's not afraid of color, love the look.

    ReplyDelete

Street Style New York Fashion Week Spring\Summer 2016

It's that time of year again! Most of the venues have changed this season, but the style factor isn't going anywhere. Spotted everyo...

(pinterest-db13a.html).