Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

She was a Skater Girl.

Keep your eye on something long enough and it just might multiply. Case in point the skater boot. I'm been watching this boot for a year now, even did a shoe game post featuring fashion sweetheart  June Ambrose rocking the DSquared ankle version. Now I can't blink without noticing a different, and super cool version. I don't know if there is comfort involved, but living in New York I'm certain I can hurt someone if necessary. Just sayin.










 DSQUARED boots found at ZAPPOS






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Style New York Fashion Week Spring\Summer 2016

It's that time of year again! Most of the venues have changed this season, but the style factor isn't going anywhere. Spotted everyo...

(pinterest-db13a.html).