Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cool Cuffs

You know what's so cool about the cuff? No matter what your style as far as fashion goes there is going to be a cuff that you LOVE. I can't get enough of hearts, (really, It's like an illness) so it's not heart I mean hard to guess one of the directions I went in when finding a cuff just for me. Below more cuffs that I just love!






















How cute is this for $17?!



Why am I picturing myself with two of these and a red,white,and blue swim suit?












Yes this does says Kim K. That child stays busy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Style New York Fashion Week Spring\Summer 2016

It's that time of year again! Most of the venues have changed this season, but the style factor isn't going anywhere. Spotted everyo...

(pinterest-db13a.html).