Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Slouchy Pant

To be honest, I never thought the slouchy pant was a look I could pull off, but one of the readers of this blog asked if could take a look, and do a post. This is my first request since I started this blog, so I was super siked! I not only found some cute looks, but realized that depending on the fabric this look can be pulled off by almost anyone; which naturally means me, and well.. you too. Here's what I found. (PS One of my fav stores ASOS has quite a few of them but sold out. I'd keep checking the prices are gooood.)








Trying to see what kind of underwear is happening here.








PARKER  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Style New York Fashion Week Spring\Summer 2016

It's that time of year again! Most of the venues have changed this season, but the style factor isn't going anywhere. Spotted everyo...

(pinterest-db13a.html).