Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Off the Runway.

Although the main attraction of New York Fashion Week is on the runway and the front row; trust me when I say there is plenty to gawk at on the way to the next show. 



Model Chanel Iman


Model Krolina Kurkova, who by the way was body guarded out!


ATL Housewife, model and super sweet chick Cynthia Bailey.



Miss Jay from ANTM, and a chick who tried to sneak up on him
while her Mom took a pic. I won't go into the Hilarity that was his response.


Ice Skater Johnny Weir.  One look at this dude
and I felt as if I was on
an episode of True Blood.  Gotta admit it was exciting.

Please don't miss the shoe game!


Uber Blogger Bryanboy. Yes Werk! luv this guy.


Japanese Model Moe Oshikiri



Yours truly. Starbucks giving me life and those pinchy earrings as rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Style New York Fashion Week Spring\Summer 2016

It's that time of year again! Most of the venues have changed this season, but the style factor isn't going anywhere. Spotted everyo...

(pinterest-db13a.html).